Book Title: NBCOT-COTA Exam Secrets Study Guide: NBCOT Test Review for the Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant Examination
Publisher: Mometrix Media LLC
Author: NBCOT Exam Secrets Test Prep Team
This NBCOT-COTA study guide includes NBCOT-COTA practice test questions. Our NBCOT-COTA study guide contains easy-to-read essential summaries that highlight the key areas of the NBCOT-COTA test. Mometrix's NBCOT-COTA test study guide reviews the most important components of the NBCOT-COTA exam.
Get the test prep help you need to become a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA).
The NBCOT-COTA exam is extremely challenging and thorough test preparation is essential for success. NBCOT-COTA Exam Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the NBCOT-COTA exam.
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the NBCOT exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
NBCOT-COTA Exam Secrets Study Guide includes:
- A review for the Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant Examination
- A breakdown of evaluation
- A guide to developing treatment plans
- An analysis of implementation
- An examination of addressing population needs
- An in-depth look at managing OT services
- Comprehensive practice questions with detailed answer explanations
It's filled with the critical information you'll need in order to do well on the test: the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT) expects you to have mastered before sitting for the exam.
The Evaluation section includes:
- Evaluation process
- ADL Function
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Evaluation of muscle function
The Developing Treatment Plans section includes:
- General principles and considerations
- Forming and documenting a treatment plan
- Sample treatment scenarios
The Implementation section includes:
- Range of Motion treatment
- Client-centered approach
- ADL functioning
- Activity analysis
The Addressing Population Needs section includes:
- Role of activity director
- Activity programs
- Sample scenarios
The Managing OT Services section includes:
- OT Code of Ethics
- Moral treatment
- Evidence-based practice
- Learning and development theories
Any test prep guide is only as good as its practice questions and answers, and that's another area where our guide stands out. Our test designers have provided scores of test questions that will prepare you for what to expect on the actual NBCOT-COTA exam. Each answer is explained in depth, in order to make the principles and reasoning behind it crystal clear.
We've helped thousands of people pass standardized tests and achieve their education and career goals. We've done this by setting high standards for our test preparation guides, and our NBCOT-COTA Exam Secrets Study Guide is no exception. It's an excellent investment in your future.
- NBCOT-COTA test prep book that provides a comprehensive review for the NBCOT-COTA test.
- NBCOT-COTA exam prep that will help you elevate your NBCOT-COTA test score.
- NBCOT-COTA study manual that will reduce your worry about the NBCOT-COTA exam.
- NBCOT-COTA review book that will help you avoid the pitfalls of NBCOT-COTA test anxiety.
- NBCOT-COTA practice test questions and much more...