Book Title: 3D Printing and CNC Fabrication with SketchUp
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education TAB
Author: Lydia Sloan Cline
- 3D Printing with SketchUp
- Getting Started with CNC: Personal Digital Fabrication with Shapeoko and Other Computer-Controlled Routers (Make)
- Design for 3D Printing: Scanning, Creating, Editing, Remixing, and Making in Three Dimensions
- Getting Started with 3D Carving: Five Step-by-Step Projects to Launch You on Your Maker Journey
- SketchUp for Interior Design: 3D Visualizing, Designing, and Space Planning
- Getting Started with 3D Printing: A Hands-on Guide to the Hardware, Software, and Services Behind the New Manufacturing Revolution
- SketchUp - A Design Guide for Woodworkers: Complete Illustrated Reference
- SketchUp For Dummies (For Dummies (Computers))
- Functional Design for 3D Printing: Designing 3d printed things for everyday use - 3rd edition
- 3D CAD with Autodesk 123D: Designing for 3D Printing, Laser Cutting, and Personal Fabrication
Model and print your own 3D creations using SketchUp!
Get up and running fast in the consumer design and fabrication world using the hands-on information in this guide. 3D Printing and CNC Fabrication with SketchUp
features step-by-step tutorials of fun and easy DIY projects. Learn how to create your own 3D models, edit downloaded models, make them printable, and bring them to physical life either on your own printer or through an online service bureau.
- Download and install SketchUp on your Mac or PC
- Navigate the interface and SketchUp’s native design tools
- Download design and analysis tools from the Extension Warehouse.
- Edit models downloaded from the 3D Warehouse and Thingiverse.
- Import and export STL files.
- Analyze your projects for 3D printability.
- Set up, use, and maintain a home 3D printer
- Work with AutoCAD, 123D Make, 123D Meshmixer, and Vetric Cut2D
- Generate files for CNC cutters